The magneto telephone continues to play an important role in critical areas
either as the main means of communication or as a back-up system.
Continual design improvements ensure its usefulness in intensifying situations.
Our vast experience and user feedback from across the world have prescribed the features of our latest model M-12, which includes:
• Durable piezo ringer for efficiency and penetrating sound.
• Ringer operates even if handset is left Off-Hook.
• Identical dynamic receiver and transmitter.
• Micro-switch mechanism for generator change-over
• Two stage protection for circuit against high voltage spikes.
• High insulation resistance for user protection against lightning shock.
• PTFE bearing to make generator virtually maintenance-free.
• High impedance permits use of more telephones in parallel.
• Flashing multi-coloured LED to indicate Off-Hook condition.
• Ergonomic handle and canted generator for ease of operation.
• Optionally, can be self powered from own generator (model M-12S).
• Heavy duty handset and line cords for long life.
• Durable and functional ABS body and handset.
• Hi-tech speech electronics for clarity and low power usage.
• Built-in battery box housing two ‘D’ type cells for powering speech electronics.
• Can also be powered from external DC source of 1.6 to 16 volts